2 Weddings and a Broken Camera
Select one of the following to view pictures and read about the day:
On the 8th of September 2003, we embarked on a vacation that involved a
few days a vacation, and a couple of weddings tossed in for fun. We flew
on 5 airlines, and made 8 hops during this trip. Lucky for me, I even
remembered to put some of these miles on frequent flyer accounts. Here's
our pile of pictures from that trip.
- Day 01 - San Jose, CA to Paris, via Frankfurt
- Day 02 - First stop, Paris
- Day 03 - Death March, our travel by foot in Paris
- Day 04 - Bike trip around Chateau Versailles
- Day 05 - Louvre, Pompidou, accidents
- Day 06 - Notre Dame, Pere la Chaise, Sacre Coeur
- Day 07 - Early flight hopping to Edinburgh, trivia night
- Day 08 - Stirling Castle, Ghost Tour of Edinburgh
- Day 09 - Pre-wedding Madness
- Day 10 - Wedding #1 - Sarah & Jarred
- Day 11 - Must we fly in the morning?
- Day 12 - Rehersal for wedding #2 - jet lag
- Day 13 - Wedding #2 - Krislin & Chris
- Day 14 - Return home
If you just want to take a look of a dump of all the pictures:
Matt Shot most of the D30 shots.
Neeley and Matt split the Sony shots.
Neeley shot most of the Rebel 2000 Shots until Matt broke the D30... :(